no replacement parts available for HDTV and no customer support - vizio M550SV HDTV no repair parts available
VIZIO IS ONE OF IF NOT THE LARGEST SELLER OF TV'S AND YET THEY ARE TERRIBLE AT SERVICE AS MATTER OF FACT I NOT ONLY COULD NOT FIND A LICENSED VIZIO REPAIR SHOP BUT I COULD NOT FIND PARTS TO SERVICE MY TV. NOR COULD THE REPAIR MAN I PAID TO COME OUT AND WORK ON MY TV.
I FEEL THERE SHOULD BE A CALL TO ALL RETAILERS TO STOP SELLING THE TV'S UNTIL VIZIO SUPPORTS THEM. COMPLAINTS ABOUND ON LINE ABOUT THE COMPANY. More complaints I have ever seen on any one company. yet they keep selling everywhere. how is it a company with so many negative complaints can have a A with the BBB. that is questionable at best.
come on if you sell the product of that price range you should at least offer repair parts for it. and not pawn it off on the "AFTERMARKET SUPPLIERS" better yet have the parts available to TV service men direct from Vizio. I don't see the business plan surviving once people catch on to what it is your are doing to them.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Vizio reviews
- Unsatisfactory product and service
- Vizio customer support
- Vizio customer service
- ANY VIZIO
- Terrible service
- BAD TV
- Vizio lcd tv
- Vizio Corporate Support Manager
- Faulty equipment
- 1080P HDTV
- Black Picture Screen
- Warranty\Replacement Information
- this product is garbage
- New Vizio tv, broken
- Horrible after system update
- A Company who knows their Product is Junk and Continues to Sell It
- not support for parts
- Do not buy the Electrolux EL800 hand vac
- Electrolux EL800 hand vac battery issue
- parts replacement
- Your discontinued parts for TV's
- Dish Network
- Customer service, what's that?
- Charges Unfounded
- sytem replacement
- replacement parts
- Very Bad Customer Support
- Replacement Parts : Lawnmower/Chainsaw
- 50" HDTV scrambled channel issue
- Panasonic Viera TH-50PZ800U Plasma HDTV review
- Replacement parts for our ventless fireplaces...
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you